My last blog post addressed the criteria of inclusion I am using for the Directory of Oneota Scholars. As I was collecting names of scholars, I had to eventually stop and begin working through this corpus to gather information on their current research interests, position, the institution (or entity they are at), and a website for contacting the individual. To track down this information, I have mainly used Google to search for individual’s names on their own and then with ‘archaeology’ in the search bar. It has been a bit difficult to track down current information on multiple scholars: out of 110 scholars, I have no current information on 14 individuals. I will continue to try and gather information on these individuals and begin filling my website with the content. Thankfully, I have already created my website and a coding template for each scholar, and the site is ready to be populated. I hope to finish populating the site with content in the next month. Please comment below if you have any questions about the project!
- 3DMMS Initiative: Summer Expansion
- Launching The Black Shadow Box | An educational database about Black artists from the past and present.
- Launching Migrating Cuisines Website
- (no title)
- Launching 3D MMS Initiative|Cranial & Postcranial Three-Dimensional Interactive Learning Instrument
- Introducing “Classical Reception in Contemporary Far-Right Politics”
- Introducing “Healthy Visuals”
- Launching Six Degrees of Great Lakes Treaties
- Launching The Edo Provenance Project
- The Silenced Borders of Yemen